Sunday, April 16, 2006

Highlander needs your prayers


I have half an hour to spare and decided to update you guys a little ... So yes I'm travelling and no I can't post much about my adventures in Syria and Jordan because of a family emergency ( for those who know pls do not discuss it in the comment section thank you ). So if you are atheist , Muslim, Budhist, Christian, Jewish , Zoroastrian or any other religion , pls remember me in your prayers I will need each and everyone . Until then Highlander will sign off .

Thank you for your patience.

16 comments:

AlanK said...

good luck highlander

khadijateri said...

I hope and pray that you and your family are safe and well.

A.Adam said...

may God be with you and your family, your brother.

7mada said...

I pray that InshaAllah yourself and your family are all well and fine.

7mada.

gatorbait said...

You already know what I am doing. It will be fine.

removedalready said...

Insya allah you and your family will be in good hands. Take care.

Winston said...

Stay Safe!

Adam said...

Dear Hi, I will now close my eyes and devote a minute of silent prayers for you and all

Libyan Warrior( The King Of Al-Andalaus) said...

Highlander, I will most definatly put you in my prayers. InshaAllah everything is okay, and if everything is not okay then InshaAllah everything will be okay.
God Bless you Highlander, I wish you the best.

Libyano said...

Inshallah god be with you all .

NBA said...

My thoughts are with you.

NBA

Leilouta said...

I hope things will get better.

Mohamed said...

Inshallah every thing's going to be ok.

hale said...

I pray only for the best for you and your family, and, Inshallah that you will be safe.

hale
BlogginTheMaghreb

programmer craig said...

You're always in my prayers, Highlander. Please update us with whatever you can :)

Trabilsia said...

Praying and wishing you all the best.