Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Best Arab Blogs Award nominee ? cool



I was reading Kuwait Unplugged as usual, when I noticed that he mentioned being nominated for Best Arab Blogs Awards in several categories, and he really deserves it ! Best Arab Blogs Award was set up by Mahmood a blogger from Bahrein at Mahmood's den this guy rocks. Anyway I went to the link to vote for Zaydoun of Kuwait Unplugged ( voting started yeserday) and I was pleasantly surprised to find that yours truly has been nominated as well in 3 categories for best Arabic (English) blog, best everyday life blog and best politics blogs. I wish to thank the anomymous person who nominated my blog : THANK YOU that was so sweet of you.I wish I knew who you are, didn't think people would notice my ramblings ;)

Now for anyone reading here, if you have the time go and enjoy Zaydoun , Mahmood and the Best Arab Blogs Awards websites, you will find links to lots of interesting subjects and countries.

Personaly I am going to vote for Kuwait Unplugged and Riverbend from Baghdad Burning , and if it was not too late I would have nominated O, from the Iraqispirit .

3 comments:

smokey spice said...

No time to chat. My computer is still possessed by I don't know what.

MABRUK!!!! I'm going to try to vote for you...if you pray, my internet connection just might last long enough.

AK said...

Libyan

make that 4 categories, as for some reason you have been nominated in the best Egyptian blog

good luck with the rest will vote for you, (but not best egytian blog)

alan

Highlander said...

Thanks smokey_spice and Alan I think you're my most ardent fans ;) ...I'm having problems with my laptop too ...firewall crashed and it's swamped with viruses ...time for a cleanup I guess :))