Friday, April 13, 2007

Introduction

I recently received the following comment on a older post also pasted below :

"dear highlander, I have stumbled on your blog through the following link: http://www.globalvoicesonline.org/2007/04/02/touring-libyan-blogs-chaperones-redux-successful-women-mothers-day-and-more/
which throughly spoke about a few popular Libyan blogs, yours and ours included, and I felt very informed by your blog, (i can't believe anyone would think of such a stupid rule!), and thought to let you know.
and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our blog for Libyan Mental TV, and I was wondering if you could give me your feedback, thank you
http://lmtv.wordpress.com
LibyanMentalTV@GMail.com [sic]"

So I'm acceding to their request and posting it here :P, Hannu already did a while back.

Good luck to Libyan Mental and may you make great videos!

3 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

I was contacted by them as well and I have added them to my links bar few days ago, good luck to them.

Highlander said...

Thanks AngloLibyan :) I did not notice their note immediately as it was buried in a very old post.

> said...
This comment has been removed by the author.