Sunday, October 15, 2006
Fifteen 'things' I love
Twosret tagged me for my 15 favourite things , she made such a good job herself that I feel embarassed that my favourite things will seem so plain in comparison .... well here we go
(1) Blogging - no comment I'm officially addicted with no remedy in site.
(2) Foyles Bookshop - everything under the sun.
(3) Belly dancing - Samia Gamal is my hero and I've seen all her movies ...
(4) Driving the car very fast - I find it therapeutic.
(5) Gold and ethnic jewelry
(6) The Ummayad Mosque in Damascus.
(7) Indian silk sari .
(8) Libyan folkloric music
(9) Guerlain 'kiss Kiss 'lisptick
(10) My boots' collection and more boots if possible - please note the hot pink ones ( yummy)
(11) Beirut ( Lebanon)- has a special place in my heart .
(12) My shebsheb :P
(13) Libyan summer nights.
(14) The Message ( best movie of all times ).
(15) Last but not least ! My laptop :P ( check the desktop challenge since October 2005 to which Sandmonkey finally replied in April 2006 LOL -better late than never )