Monday, October 10, 2005

Memeeeeeeeeee again

Redenclave is definetely curious about us bloggers ;) ( just joking are'nt we all?)..thanks for tagging me again sweetie. Well I guess I should not procrastinate more now should I ?

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:War of the Worlds
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?Does monopoly count? Somebody is teaching me chess also ...and I'm enjoying it immensely ;)
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? The Economist, Top Sante , Science et Vie , Zahrat Al Khaleej.
5. FAVORITE SMELL? baby
6.FAVORITE FOOD? lasagna
7. FAVORITE SOUND? my car engine
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? loosing
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? thank God I can still get up
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?Any street shawerma stall in SYRIA!They are the best in the world.
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME: I'm not telling you that ....
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY: I would help my family and sponsor some orphans.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Do you need to ask ? I'm a road hazard !
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No comment
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? It depends, if you're home safe then they are cool ..otherwise hmm.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Renault 5
17. FAVORITE DRINK? strawberry milkshake
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...": watch more movies.
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?yes!
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? NO WAY ...I love my hair
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN:Please go to this map here for full information.
22. HALF EMPTY OR FULL? empty
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: Are you kidding?
24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS! she is very photogenic!
25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? 24/7
26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? well done
27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Bed
28. FAVORITE PIE : cherry pie

Alan K ...you are tagged my friend .... the rest ;) consider yourself tagged and start thinking hard about those answers ...you know what I meant right ?

2 comments:

AK said...

highlander

will get on it soon enough, also some interesting answers there as well, stuffy toy animal we want to know that one

Highlander said...

keep guessing Alan ...keep guessing